Sunday, November 8, 2009


ring a ding ding...
Wedding bells rang on my weekend...not mine, but two very dear friends tied the matrimonial knot and did it with rings that I made. They were the masterminds behind the designs, I was given a family diamond to incorporate into one of the rings and beautiful illustrations by the very talented groom (classic car/hot rod pin-stripper and graphic designer) and had an amazing engraving job done in town for his ring.
My fingers were crossed that on a sweltering day the rings would fit, and indeed they did, massive sigh of relief and a wonderful country wedding to celebrate with!!

Both these rings are sterling silver rhodium plated with a whopping diamond. My poor little friend didn't have an engagement ring for the big day, so two rings appeared for this lovely lady xx
Sorry about the flare on this pic, but she is so shiny and I ain't no Terence Bogue ;)




The groom designed this sterling silver ring which hinges open with 18ct yellow gold pins and has is a skull engraved on one side and a lotus on the other, significant images for the couple and they are surrounded by scroll work.





No comments:

Post a Comment