Monday, January 25, 2010

Work Christmas Party

I finally had one of my staff Xmas parties in the last week...I'm always happy to drag these things out, because its always nice to get presents!! The only thing was, it was at the most amazing place I've ever seen, and the next time I do, will probably be after working for two years full-time and travelling to Europe- golly gosh...

The incredible kitchen/dining room where our hosts cooked up a storm to remember...who has a kitchen big enough to seat that many people?

And then...just outside the kitchen lies heaven....what a place!? I did suggest that this place should maybe become works HQ, long dinners with staff meetings and pool parties, but I think they are pretty happy to keep it the nuclear family home at the moment...sad face



No comments:

Post a Comment