Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Work finally....


Have been playing around with some AMAZING wax that Raymond de Zwart from Black Finch (www.blackfinch.com.au and blackfinchjewellery.blogspot.com) put me on to which I got from Barnes in Richmond (Swan St, across from the Richmond railway station). It is really flexible, soft, sticky some times and FUN!!

I made these pieces last Thursday
picked them up from the casters on Monday
and ran to the studio to get to work on them
they make me so HAPPY

I busted into one of my studio-mates tin of enamel paints
went a bit crazy with the colours...thanks Elise IOU XX

But I'm thinking divine peacock
(perhaps the ones from school a few years ago NMIT?)


Shimmery summer light
which is really old powder paint from a family we hung out with way back when we were little in Daylesford and hanging in Glenlyon
oh....the country life


the ones (below) are'plain-jane' sterling silver
oxidized and rubbed back


as is this necklace, but
gentle leafy,
fluttery lightness all the same

No comments:

Post a Comment