Sunday, April 4, 2010

Interesting...

This delicious pendant is by Natalie Dissel, which was shot for Sublime magazine also, issue 18 2009.
Rough crystal cluster and sterling silver
Check out her website, all her materials and making processes are interesting, ethical sorcing of metals and minerals etc.
nataliedissel.com
I fell in love with Nike Savvas work, when I saw it down at ACCA in 2005, 'Atomic: Full of Love, Full of Wonder ', polystyrene balls, paint, nylon wire and electric fans to gyrate the balls.
I would have stayed there for hours, it was full of wonder for me, so when I found an article on her in the latest Artist Profile (issue 10) magazine I grabbed it.

Portrait of Nike Savvas


New work, 'Sliding Ladder' which will show at BREENSPACE in Sydney from 29 April - 5 June 2010
I want to go!!!
BREENSPACE, 289 Young St, Waterloo, Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment