Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sublime

One of the perks in my life is free magazines, oh yeah that's right...I won't go into the details but, yes it is legal. Anyway it means that I get to look at mags I'd never buy, cause their all to expensive. But one that I've read a few times is 'Sublime'. And that is where this beautiful image above is from. An article on Derek Lawlor and his incredible 'lacing' method. Top secret technique, he is a knitwear designer, based in London, who has developed this formula which can only be understood by undoing the works.
He uses 100% cashmere and cotton cord and must have an amazing team of crafts people to make these beautiful works.
check it out: dereklawlor.com


Catherine Campbell has helped me welcome April, I bought her calender from her etsy site at the beginning of the year, it is so beautiful.
www.catherinecampbell.net

I love skeletons x



No comments:

Post a Comment