Sunday, June 26, 2011

500+ Rings



I am almost done with posting about the new books in my life;

just one very important one to go




Nicolas Estrandas New Rings 500+ from around the World


Could you get a more exciting book? well, maybe but

It is so inspiring, and made me want to run to the studio immediately and start making all the dream rings that have been bumbling in my head for years; and wish I could afford to work in gold.

It also has a great index at the back so you can track people down and see more work via websites and blogs, and what country makers come from.

The Australian jewellery sense is very lucky to be represented by


Bronwynn Lusted



Djurdjica Kesic



Julia de Ville



Mel Miller



Natalia Milosz-Piekarska



Sean O'Connell



Sim Luttin












No comments:

Post a Comment