Sunday, June 26, 2011

stampel

Recently I meet Andrea Shaw (through work) and she is the very clever lady behind


Stampel; based in Central Victoria, not far from my own stomping ground Andrea makes a range of very desirable goodies.




Her work is, in fact, so 'up my alley' that lucky little twin got one of the macrame flower pots for her birthday-its hanging in her new kitchen looking splendid!





Andrea makes her works almost completely from things she collects for nix. Clever cookie, recycling things from industry around her- timbre off cuts, paint chips. If she can't source it from a place she is recycling for and has to buy new then its done with plenty of research into the sustainability of the said item- commendable!




Organic bamboo scarf that Andrea hand stamps (back ground in textiles) (far right)
Necklace made from paint chips (far left)

And divine hall rack for light items- I must have hinted enough at work about my deep love and admiration for these- as I got one for my birthday from the ever so lovely ladies at work!
Yah- will take picture and post soon.


be sure to check in

No comments:

Post a Comment